Sin City excels at tantalizing the senses (in many forms), so for this week’s Photo Walk Wednesday I gathered a collection of textures and images that caught my eye from a few short days around town.
If you’ve yet to visit, the nightlife, shows, shopping, crowds and energy will surely captivate you, but after a few of the same, it’s an easy, manageable place to cross off the list (especially once you explore what’s just outside).
Other than checking out a timeshare, my trip to Las Vegas in March was pretty uneventful, but here are a few “best of” recommendations for first-timers and snaps that caught my eye:
- Make late dinner reservations at TAO and stay until it turns into a nightclub
- Brunch at the Bellagio and walk around the Gardens
- Watch the curbside shows at the Bellagio and Treasure Island
- Stay at Caesar’s Palace for the most quintessential strip experience
- See a show (Absinthe, Cirque, O or Love)
- Shop the Rent-the-Runway storefront at Planet Hollywood if you forgot to pack
- Grab drinks in the beautiful Aria + Cosmopolitan lobbies
- Party at the top 4 grossing nightclubs in the U.S. at XS, Hakkasan, Marquee + TAO
- Eat sweet treats by Cake Boss’ Buddy Valastro at Carlo’s Bake Shop
- Go to the Fremont Street Experience or Neon Boneyard for an off-the-beaten-path adventure
- Take a day trip to Grand Canyon or Death Valley National Parks
Which image is your favorite? Las Vegas recommendations?!