- You’re researching your next vacation
- You’d rather create a life you don’t need a vacation from
- You live for impromptu adventures
- You refuse to accept the status quo
- You love to set – and smash – big, hairy, audacious goals
- You cherish the small moments
- You always read the reviews before investing
- You’d prefer to ask a local
Hi, I’m Christina Leigh 💃
In 2014, I created this blog to document my journey leaving an unfulfilling role in corporate sales to pursue a remote lifestyle.
Since then, I’ve traveled 20+ countries, returned to the states, been building a hyper-growth travel startup for 3+ yrs, turned 30, and in general learned to approach life as a series of experiments.
Change is the only constant.
Originally from Fort Lauderdale, I’ve loved city living in San Francisco, Buenos Aires and Manhattan – but always need a nature retreat nearby.
Through the stories shared here, I hope you’ll feel called to create your own adventures, question what’s possible and take that leap of faith.
If a post piques your curiosity, please – comment!
First and foremost, this space is here to be an ever-evolving community and conversation.
Welcome to currently exploring.
SAN FRANCISCO | MANHATTAN | FORT LAUDERDALE
BUENOS AIRES | ABROAD
YOU'LL LIKE IT HERE IF
currently exploring is a proud supporter of the National Parks Conservation Association.