Hi, I’m Christina Leigh –
I believe that time is our most valuable resource, change is the only constant, and firsthand experience is the best education.
In 2014, deflated and uninspired in my sales career, I started this blog to share my journey stepping out of corporate America to build a location-independent lifestyle.
After two years on the road around Asia, LATAM and 36 U.S. states, I found myself called back to San Francisco to help build a global marketplace on a mission to help travelers everywhere fund their trips.
I prefer slow, experiential travel, counting stars and helping people realize their wildest dreams over everything.
- You’re researching your next vacation
- You’d rather create a life you don’t need a vacation from
- You live for impromptu adventures
- You refuse to accept the status quo
- You love to set – and smash – big, hairy, audacious goals
- You cherish the small moments
- You always read the reviews before investing
- You’d prefer to ask a local
Welcome to my musings.
currently exploring is a proud supporter of the National Parks Conservation Association.