Hi, I’m Christina!
A Florida-native in San Francisco who believes that time is our most valuable resource, change is the only constant, and stars are just the most wonderful thing.
In 2014, currently exploring started out as any other travel blog: a chronicle of my journey leaving corporate America behind to frolic about the globe and gain some
I danced the nights away across South America, traipsed Asia to the top of Tokyo, found release in a Mayan temezcal, and roadtripped a whole lot of the states, while – day by day – rebuilding a location independent career.
Two years in, San Francisco lured me back for a dream project: to help anyone get paid on their travels, so for now I’ve settled back into my favorite city to build that reality.
Always headed somewhere, always in search of the next best view.
This blog is for you if:
- You’re researching your next vacation
- You’d rather create a life you don’t need a vacation from
- You live for impromptu adventures
- You refuse to accept the status quo
- You love to set – and smash – big, hairy, audacious goals
- You cherish the small moments
- You always read the reviews before investing
- You’d prefer to ask a local
- You know – and own – that you create your reality
By contrast: fixed mindsets, limiting beliefs and negative energy – please leave it at the door.
I’m so glad you’ve arrived.
I hope you’ll say hello, and I hope you’ll come back often.
Welcome to currently exploring.